is changing the way the museum, gallery and
conservation world packs/installs art with the new
This unique system minimizes handling
requirements of valuable art during packing and installation operations
with easy mobility and ergonomically-adjustable table surfaces. And,
as the system makes packing/installing art and antiques much safer, it
also efficiently stores essential material, hardware and tools, saving
the user time and reducing labor cost.
"The nerwin&martincarts™ system is the best product introduced to the museum/gallery world in years."
Director, Museum of the Big Bend - Alpine, Texas
Former Partner, Fine Art Express (F.A.E) Worldwide
- Saves time and labor cost: as the system houses installation hardware, tools and supplies in one place on a job site.
- Safely and efficiently aids in installing art: UL approved electrical strip allows for quick and easy charging of tools.
- Securely houses all essential hardware, tools and supplies: Locking drawers and cabinets with adjustable shelves offer secure storage for all hardware, tools and supplies.
- Moves safely and easily around the galleries: The mobility of the unit easily locates the installation cart to the art and the system locks in place quickly and simply.
- Carts work together to create a surface area of 72"l x 120"w.
- Size: 72"l x 29"w x 41"h.
- Floor clearance: 6".
- Finish: Black - powder coated.
- Structure: Steel construction with metal cabinetry.
- Weight: 500 lb. approx.
- 10 Fully articulating, graduated and lockable drawers: all drawers keyed alike.
- 2 Cabinets with 3 adjustable shelves and locking double doors. Cabinet Dimensions: 33 3/4" w x 12 1/2" d x 30 1/2" h. Drawer Dimensions: (top to bottom). Drawers 1,2,3: 22"w x 16 1/2" d x 3"h. Drawer 4: 22"w x 16 1/2"d x 6"h. Drawer 5: 22"w x 16 1/2"d x 9 3/8" h.
- 4 Five inch rubber locking/swivel casters.
- 1 Electrical strip with 6 outlets and UL approved.
- 1 high pressure laminated table surface.
- Locks together with the packing cart to create a table surface of 72"l x 120"w.
- No assembly required.
- Dust cover.
- Rubber covered handles for easier and safer handling of the cart.
- Drawer divider inserts for separating your varied installation hardware.
Introductory Offer: Good through December 2005 only.
$3000 + taxes, shipping and handling
For more information, call 817.239.7219